Amp Master® Wiring Harness
Integrating the Amp Master® Wiring Harness into the console saves time, money and can even prolong the life of the wiring.
- Shorter wire runs reduce the cost of the wiring and speed up install times.
- Mounting the harness inside the console utilizes available unused space and keeps the truck space clear for other uses.
- By not mounting the harness under the hood of the car, you reduce the wiring harnesses exposure to heat, water and corrosion
- The console and the harness can be easily retrofitted into another car saving time and money
- Reduces maintenance time as the wires are shorter, closer to the equipment, and easy to access.
- Amp Master™ Wiring Harness can be integrated into almost any console.
- WH-Mini- 1Amp Master® Mini Universal with 4 Maxi fuse postions and 7 ATC. Harness supplied with one electronic timer, one 150 circuit breaker, and one 200 amp relay. Universal mini design allows for multiple mounting location.
- WH-Mini-CAmp Master® Mini Universal with 4 Maxi fuse postions and 7 ATC. Supplied with one 200 amp relay. Universal mini design allows for multiple mounting location.
- WH-Tahoe- KickTahoe Kick Panel Wire Harness (2-1 wire)
- WH-Tahoe-Kick-2-2Tahoe kick panel wire harness (2-2 wire)
- WH-Utility-1-1Amp Master®Under Hood Wiring Harness with Level 1 wiring.
- WH-Utility-3-MiniFord Utility side cargo area Amp Master® wiring panel. With mini wiring.